Each level contains a set of goals to achieve before running out of spins.
These goals may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- a Star Goal which is a necessary score to achieve to earn 1, 2, or 3 stars as well as to complete the level
- removal of a number of tiles or objects
- removal of all of a specific object or tile
- matching a certain number of gems
- dropping a certain number of objects to the bottom of the screen
Players must meet at least the first Star Goal to complete a level, alongside any other required goals. To see the score required for a specific Star Goal, tap on the star. This will show the score required to achieve that Star Goal, as well as what it awards.
Not meeting the goal within the required number of spins results in a loss, and the need to either use boosts or a Continue token to continue the level. Otherwise, players must start the level over and lose one of their Lives.
Completing the level's goal before all your spins are spent results in a Cascade, which turns the bottom reel into all wilds, increases the current Score multiplier by the number of spins remaining, and then starts to automatically place Wilds to increase your score. This can help achieve the Star Goal to complete the level.